NAHN Hispanic Health Policy Summit
January 31-February 2, 2024 | Washington, D.C.
Latinos United Through Advocacy: Elevating our voice to advance Hispanic health, wellness, and equity in our communities.
Join us in Washington, DC from January 31-February 2 for the 2024 NAHN Hispanic Health Policy Summit at the Willard InterContinental!
The Hispanic Health Policy Summit unites the Latino healthcare community to advocate for the health care issues affecting the Hispanic population and proposing potential solutions. The National Association of Hispanic Nurses is excited to lead this joint summit in partnership with other Latino-focused medical associations supporting the needs of the Hispanic community. The first and third day of this summit will consist of educational sessions, while the second day is reserved for participants to attend individual Hill Day visits scheduled by the Summit organizers.
- Expand knowledge of health policy issues affecting Latino communities.
- Develop skills necessary to advocate effectively and advance access to equitable healthcare for America’s Latino population.
- Network with peers across disciplines to strategize and advocate for patient centered culturally sensitive care across healthcare fields.
- Express a unified voice when engaging with policymakers about the healthcare needs of the Hispanic community.
- Collaborate across disciplines on healthcare priorities affecting the Hispanic community.
Registration for the NAHN Hispanic Health Policy Summit is now open!
(Early Registration Rate through December 22 | Regular Registration Rate through January 24):
- Member: $199 | $284
- Non-Member: $284 | $324
- Student Member: $99 | $129
- Non-Member Student: $129 | $149
- Wednesday, January 31, 2024: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Thursday, February 1, 2024: Hill Day Visits - attendees will receive individual schedules with their local government representatives
- Friday, February 2, 2024: 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Continuing Nursing Education will be offered for the Hispanic Health Policy Summit. Please watch for updates to the agenda for further details on CEs.
1) Access to health care
- Mental Health Bill Link
- Midwives for Moms Act of 2023 S.1851 link
- Medicaid Redetermination and Expansion Link
- Obesity Treatment Options (Link #1) (Link #2) (Link #3)
2) America's health care workforce
3) Climate effects on health
- Breath of Fresh Air Act Link
- Migrant Health & Safety (Link 1) (Link 2) (link 3) (Link 4) (Link 5)(Link 6)
Hotel and Travel Information
A block of rooms is being held at our host hotel, the Willard Intercontinental Washington DC for $299 plus tax, per night. In an effort to meet NAHN’s contractual agreements with the hotel and ensure the financial success and future of the NAHN Hispanic Health Policy Summit, we ask that all attendees book within the NAHN group block.
In addition to the nights of the conference, rooms are available at our pre-negotiated rate two days prior and post the dates of our conference. To book a room, please follow the link below and review all information. Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis until the block is full or until January 12, 2024 (whichever comes first).
For your convenience, details about public transportation, on-site parking, and airports can be found at the link below.
Gain recognition for your organization and connect with NAHN leaders as a corporate sponsor of the Hispanic Health Policy Summit! Explore visibility opportunities in our 2024 Sales Prospectus, including sponsorships for lanyards, lunches, presentations and more. Contact us at email@example.com for information.