Congratulations to the NAHN 2023 Brain Health Equity Fellows
Congratulations to the NAHN Members selected for the 2023 Brain Health Equity Nurse Fellowship!
- Roberto Molina Bon, Dunellen, NJ
- Sara Yvonne Jimenez, El Paso, TX
- Jennifer Sandoval, Chicago, IL
- Abraham Vargas Moreno, San Bernardino, CA
- Janelle Eradiri, Freeport, NY
- Lorena Perez, Chula Vista, CA
The Brain Health Equity Nurse Fellowship is led by the UsAgainstAlzheimer’s Center for Brain Health Equity in collaboration with NAHN and the National Black Nurses Association (NBNA), with support from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Healthy Brain Initiative. Select members of NAHN and NBNA will participate in the 2023 class to improve brain health and Alzheimer’s disease knowledge, cultivate leadership, and promote conversations across a national network of nurses and experts working at the intersections of brain health, public health, and health equity.
2022 NAHN Brain Health Equity Fellows
- Mia Alcala, DNP, RN, CNS, CEN - Oakdale, CA
- Susana Gonzalez, MHA, MSN, RN, CNML - Chicago, IL
- Mario Peregrino, Student - Los Angeles, CA
- Maria Perez, PhD, RNC-OB, LHRM, CHEP, HC - Hialeah, FL
- Dyanne Rodriguez, DNP, RN, MPH - Edmonton, Canada
- Luz Santana, MSN, RN, CMCN, ACRN, CGMT-BC, CDMS, CCM - Brooklyn, NY