NAHN Hispanic Health Policy Summit
January 31-February 2, 2024 | Washington, D.C.
Hotel Booking Information
A block of rooms is being held at our host hotel, the Willard Intercontinental Washington DC for $299 plus tax, per night. In addition to the nights of the conference, rooms are available at our pre-negotiated rate two days prior and post the dates of our conference. To book a room, click on this reservation link. Rooms are available on a first come/first served basis until the block is full or until January 12, 2024 (whichever comes first). Should you need additional assistance with your reservation, please contact reservations directly at (800) 424- 6835 or (202) 628-9100. Use group code NA4 when calling.
In an effort to meet NAHN’s contractual agreements with the hotel, we ask that all attendees needing a hotel room in the Washington DC area choose the Willard Intercontinental Washington DC. Booking within the group block is the right thing to do both to support NAHN and to ensure the conference remains financially viable.
Here are our top 10 reasons to stay in our room block at the Willard Intercontinental Washington DC:
- Greater informal networking opportunities exist in hotels within the group block as this is where a majority of attendees are staying and frequenting.
- It will take you less time to travel from the meeting to your hotel room, making it easier for you to adjourn to your room to nap or work during down time.
- Official hotels are inspected by the organization prior to your arrival.
- NAHN is able to conduct high-quality meetings at desirable sites for a reasonable registration fee because a significant block of hotel rooms is reserved for meeting attendees.
- Meeting attendees receive a reduced rate (negotiated by the organization) for their sleeping rooms.
- Reservations within the group block are protected from hotel relocation which happens when a hotel is overbooked.
- In exchange for filling the required number of sleeping rooms, NAHN is permitted to use the hotel’s meeting space at no/reduced cost.
- NAHN would be penalized financially for not filling a minimum number of contracted sleeping rooms.
- The hotel provides certain concessions to NAHN based on filling the group room block. These concessions help offset registration rates and earn reductions toward the overall master bill.
- Future housing and registration rates can remain low when a majority of attendees book within the official group block.
The closest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
Other nearby airports include Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) and BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI).
Hotel shuttles are not available from any of the area airports.
Ride Share from the Airport to the Hotel
- From DCA: From Terminals B and C, head out to the second curb from the exit on the arrivals level to meet your driver.
- From IAD: On the baggage claim level, exit the down ramp from doors 2, 4, or 6 and follow signs for Ride App Pickup.
- From BWI: At the terminal curbs on the Upper Level/Departures.
Fare and travel time ranges vary. Passengers should contact the ride service company for further details. For your safety, keep in mind these tips when using a rideshare service:
- Request your ride inside.
- Check your ride.
- Have the driver confirm your name.
- Be a back-seat rider.
- Always wear your seat belt.
- Share your trip details with loved ones.
- Protect your personal information.
- Follow your intuition.
Public Transportation to the Hotel
- By train: Union Station
- By subway: Metro Center
Valet parking is available for hotel guests 24 hours a day. Overnight parking is $63.00 per night and includes unrestricted in and out privileges. The garage vehicle height restriction is 6′ 5" and features two electric car charging stations.