Corporate membership is one of the most important ways corporations can support NAHN’s mission of improving the quality of healthcare for Hispanic communities and supporting the nurses who help provide that care. Corporate membership provides a variety of membership and recognition benefits and is priced at $3,000 annually.
Corporate Membership includes the following membership and recognition benefits:
- Corporate Member Recognition Benefits
- Announcement in News from NAHN e-newsletter of new Corporate Member
- Specially designed Corporate Member logo for use in marketing materials
- Logo recognition on event signage as a Corporate Member
- Logo recognition in e-newsletter and on NAHN website with link URL
- $50 discount on Career Center ads (with discount code provided by NAHN HQ)
- 30% discount on one webinar annually (topic and schedule to be approved by NAHN)
- 30% discount on advertising in NAHN newsletter and website
- Membership Benefits for a Company Representative
- One national NAHN individual membership for a representative from the company
- Opportunity to purchase chapter memberships for the company representative ($25 per chapter) and chapter sponsorships at extra cost (when available and approved by chapter)
- Weekly News from NAHN e-newsletter sent to company representative
- Company representative is invited to member events, other than those for voting members only
- Opportunity for one company representative to register for conferences at member rate
- One subscription to the HHCI Journal for company representative
*Please note that Corporate Memberships include individual benefits for one single representative from the Corporate Member organization. Additional Corporate Member employees may become more involved with NAHN on a local level by joining as individual NAHN members and adding a local chapter to their individual membership.
NAHN Corporate Members
- View our Sales Prospectus
- Learn about Corporate and Education Partnership Opportunities
- Learn more about NAHN’s Council of Business Advisors (CoBÁ)
- Post a position in the Career Center
Have a Question?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with the NAHN staff regarding any of the opportunities above.