About Hispanic Health Care International
What is HHCI?
Hispanic Health Care International (HHCI) is the official journal of the National Association of Hispanic Nurses. This quarterly, peer-reviewed journal serves as an interdisciplinary forum for the dissemination of information for clinical practice, education, research, and policy on issues concerning Hispanic/Latino populations in the United States.
NAHN Journal Call for Papers
Become a published author by submitting your work to Hispanic Health Care International (HHCI). Submit a manuscript for peer-review using this link: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/hhci. HHCI editorial board members look forward to reviewing your manuscripts.
If you have any questions, please contact the HHCI Editor-in-Chief Maithe Enriquez. We also welcome your questions and suggestions regarding the journal.
HHCI Received it's first Impact Factor
Impact Factor: 1.1
The Journal Impact Factor is defined as citations to the journal in the current year to items in the previous two years divided by the count of scholarly items in those previous two years.
The Journal Impact Factor is truly unique among journal metrics in that all citations to a journal title are counted. The Journal Impact Factor is a journal-level metric that counts all recognizable citations to a journal title, even in cases where there is no information in the reference about which particular article has been cited.
The Journal Impact Factor therefore gives you a more complete picture of journal-level citation and enables a more accurate assessment of journal performance.
How to set up your online access to HHCI
The electronic version of HHCI is available online to NAHN members. To access the electronic version of the journal:
- Go to the journal home page https://journals.sagepub.com/home/hci, click the “Subscribe” tab then click the link that says “Activate your editor/society member subscription."
- Where it says “Activate Your Online Subscription,” enter your Member ID and select National Association for Hispanic Nurses from the Society drop down menu and click “Submit.”
- On the “Instructions” page be sure to check your personal data. Enter a username and password and click submit to confirm activation. Do not click the Journal Title link until the confirmation process has been completed.
- Once complete return to the electronic journal homepage and select the journal cover for access to the current issue or click “Current Issue.”
- To select an issue from the archive click “All Issues.”
- To search for articles enter the title in “Search this journal” or use the “Advance Journal Search” link.
The username and password you create you will use when returning to the journal. If you forget your username or password go to the “Subscribe” tab on the journal home page and look for the link “What to do if you forget your User Name and/or Password.” You will be asked to provide some information about yourself and upon confirmation the username and/or password will be emailed to you.
If you require further assistance please contact SAGE directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service/Sales Contact
Customer queries, advertising and orders for HHCI may be sent to:
SAGE Publications Inc.
2455 Teller Road, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA
Phone 800.818.7243 /+1 805.499.9774
Fax +1 805.499.0871
For customer service queries: email@example.com
Contact information for international and regional offices can be found at https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/contact-your-sales-rep.