OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF 2021 NAHN ELECTION:
Members of NAHN:
Our 2021 election will begin on June 14, 2021, and will continue for 14 days. The election will officially close on June 28, 2021. I hope you will find the instructions clear and the process easy to use. You will receive an e-mail from the election software company (called ElectionRunner). This email will contain a link that enables you to vote. Please click the link and follow the prompts.
- If you are an eligible voter (see qualifications below) and you have not received an e-mail from Election Runner by 1:00 p.m. on June 14, 2021, please send an e-mail directly to me at email@example.com and I will look into the issue.
- Please note the voting eligibility requirements below. Student members may not vote. General and Emeritus members who joined after April 23, 2021 may not vote in this election but may vote in future elections provided their dues remain current.
- You will only be allowed to vote once. The Election Runner system will alert you if you have already voted and will not allow you to vote again. Please pay close attention to the number of votes you can make for each position. The number of votes are listed below as a quick reference
- For President-Elect, vote for 1 (X candidates appear on the ballot).
- For Secretary, vote for 1 (X candidates appear on the ballot).
- For Treasurer, vote for 1 (X candidates appear on the ballot).
- For the NAHN Board, vote for 3 (X candidates appear on the ballot).
- Voting members who joined before April 23, 2021. Policy states the Eligible voters are individuals who are members of NAHN for at least a full two months dated from the 1st of the month prior to the month the vote is held, and they are up to date on their dues (date extended due to website downtime).
- Voting members are General members (including two‐year) and Emeritus members who meet all the requirements of membership.
- Only voting current members will receive an official ballot for voting.
- Votes shall be counted and results reported to the candidates before the annual conference.
- All members may only vote once.
- A plurality vote shall constitute an election.
- In case of a tie, the choice shall be determined by lot and conducted by the Appointed Observers.
If you have any other questions about the NAHN election, please direct those to me by e-mail so that a written record of election questions can be maintained. Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.