They believe that nurses are often the frontline of healthcare for Hispanic families and as such, they are creating the Clorox Hispanic Nurse Network, comprised of school and family nurses, to serve as our trusted ally and ambassador to the community, to disseminate its health and wellness messages.
Members from NAHN that wish to be part of the Clorox Hispanic Nurse Network in 2012, can apply if they reside in any of the following markets: Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Houston, Dallas and Chicago. Applicants should send a photo and short paragraph in Spanish to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the following:
- Their past media experience
- Thoughts about being a bridge between Clorox and the Hispanic community
- Comfort level delivering messages in Spanish for media interviews
*The deadline to submit essays is Monday, October 31st.
Once essays are reviewed, three to five finalists per participating market will be asked to create a short video in response to a media question, as well as share a few Clorox tips.
Based on the candidate’s communication skills and ability to convey Clorox messages in Spanish, five to seven nurses will be selected to be part of the 12-month program and awarded an honorarium. Should travel be necessary at any time, Clorox will cover all travel expenses.
This 12-month non-compete contract will include the following responsibilities:
- Participate in one video to introduce him/her on our Clorox Facebook page
- Act as spokespersons for Clorox broadcast opportunities (4 per year/contract term)
- Participate in no more than 6 media interviews with print media
- Write bylines on Clorox’s Spanish language website and use on Facebook (1 to 2 bylines per nurse/per contract term)
- Have Facebook presence and highlight content (1 Q&A per contract term)
- One to two nurses may participate in consumer live chat on Facebook
Clorox is thrilled to be working with NAHN to build the Clorox Hispanic Nurses Network who will help promote a cleaner world and healthier homes for Hispanic families around the country!
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com.