The National Association of Hispanic Nurses brings together health care professionals, administrators and academic leaders from across the United States to share ideas, advocate for and increase awareness of the specific health care needs of the Hispanic population. As a member of NAHN, you’ll join a network members who study, teach and provide health care to individuals in the Hispanic community and beyond. In NAHN, you’ll find a wealth of specialized knowledge and experience you won’t find anywhere else.
Being a member of NAHN can propel your career forward by connecting you with other health professionals as well as provide high quality training and exposure to leading-edge thinking and valuable peer networking. NAHN has eight different membership types to fit your needs and gives you access to 47 professional chapters across the United States. Learn more about membership benefits and dues today.
Who should join?
- Any medical professional interested in helping support the healthcare needs of Hispanic communities including:
- Nurses licensed in the United States and its jurisdictions
- Unlicensed healthcare professionals such as certified nursing assistants, medical assistants, patient care technicians and others who work under the direct supervision of a nursing or medical professional
- Nurses licensed in their country of origin who don’t live in the United States
- Unlicensed students enrolled in a pre-licensure nursing program or pre-requisite nursing coursework leading to a licensure program or other medical studies program
- Retired nurses
- Individuals not actively involved in nursing, and corporations
JOIN NAHN TODAY!