As a member of NAHN™, you have a voice in national issues impacting the health care of Hispanics.
All members are eligible to participate in NAHN™ activities, to be candidates for NAHN™ elected positions, and participate in the election of NAHN™ board members.
Benefits of National and Chapter membership includes:
- Professional networking
- Continuing education
- Leadership Development
National Membership includes:
- Networking with other Hispanic health care professionals
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) opportunities at the national conference
- Awards for community service and education excellence
- Chance to serve on NAHN's board and committees
- Supporting national health care initiatives as a united force
- A forum for nurses to analyze and evaluate the health care needs of the Hispanic community
- Opportunities to disseminate research findings and policy perspectives related to Hispanic health care needs to local, state, and federal agencies in order to impact policy making and the allocation of resources
- Mentorship Connection
- Scholarship opportunities
- Networking with NAHN members
News & Publications
- Free Subscription to the NAHN™' quarterly journal, Hispanic Health Care International (HHCI)
- Quarterly electronic newsletter
- Weekly E-blast
Chapter Membership includes:
Local chapters provide members with the opportunity to the address issues impacting health care of Hispanics at the local and state levels.
- Local and regional networking opportunities
- Regular meetings to discuss local community issues
- Community Outreach Programs
- Local awards and scholarships
- Chapter newsletter to keep up-to-date on local activities, events, and job opportunities
- Chapter events including local conferences, leadership training and networking receptions
- Student nurse mentorship programs
- Work in Partnership with other chapters to promote leadership, networking and support
- Mentor new members to take leadership positions
AS A MEMBER OF NAHN YOU CAN HELP, INSPIRE AND IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY.