2012 NAHN $2,500 Scholarship Recipients
Congratulations to the recipients of the 2012 NAHN $2,500 scholarships, who were recognized during the NAHN Gala at the 2012 NAHN Annual Conference.
These scholarships are funded in part by a contribution from Lilly USA, LLC, which had no control over its content. No personally identifiable information regarding applicants is provided to any grant supporters.
- Crystal Loucel - San Francisco, California
- Jesus Vega - Glendale, California
- Priscilla Hernandez - Margate, Florida
- Wendy Reyes - New York, New York
Rafael Robert, National Advocacy & Professional Relations-Diversity, Eli Lilly & Co. presented the winners with certificates during the Gala.
2012 United Health Foundation National Association of Hispanic Nurses Scholarship Awards
The National Association of Hispanic Nurses (NAHN) wants to congratulate the recipients of the 2012 United Health Foundation National Association of Hispanic Nurses Scholarship Awards:
- Anna Janet Trejo - Laveen, Arizona
- Beverly Sanchez - Alexandria, Virginia
- Juan Angel Davila - Brownsville, Texas
- Lorenza Murphy - Litchfield, Arizona
- Maria Teresa Perez - San Antonio, Texas
- Rosario Jaime-Lara - New York, New York
- Sophia Marie Jimenez - Imperial Valley, California
- Sylvia Salgado Estrada - Hacienda Heights, California
Each received a scholarship certificate at the 2012 NAHN Annual Conference from United Health Foundation's representatives, Andrea Eselunas and Ouraphone Siri-Outhay.